Consumer Information and Disclosures
In accordance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act, this page is provided as guide to information available through the Bacone College website for the benefit of our students. Click on any topic heading to expand that section.
You may obtain printouts of HEOA information at the Office of Financial Aid.
Learn more about our Accreditation.
ACT Testing Rules
Learn more about ACT residual tests.
Our 2019 Clery Report is available.
北京福彩官网 Infringement Policy and Sanctions
Costs and Net Price Calculator
In Fall 2019, Bacone College became one of the few schools courageous enough to lower tuition rates for the vast majority of students.
Disclosure and Diversity
We have an Enrollment Checklist for new students.
Please see our Gainful Employment Disclosures announcement.
- Graduation Rates.
- International Accreditation Council for Business Education Public Disclore.
Please apply for housing before the semester begins. Students must complete a housing application and an immunization form, and these forms must be approved before the day they move in.
Students may wish to bring the following items to furnish and maintain their rooms:
- Bedding and Mattress Cover – Twin XL
- Personal Hygiene items
- Shower Caddy and Shower Shoes
- Cleaning supplies (Broom/Dust Pan, Swifer, etc.)- This is to help you keep your personal space clean.
- Laundry Detergent, Dryer Sheets
- Floor Rug
- Electronic Devices- TV, Game Consoles, iPad (Please make sure you take note of ALL serial numbers for your devices)
- Non-Perishable Foods
- Drinks (Gatorade, Water, Soda)
- Eating Utensils/Paper Plates, Bowls
Questions about housing, the application process, and vaccinations may be addressed to [email protected].
CURRENT MISSION STATEMENT
Bacone College, an independent institution related to the American Baptist Churches, USA, maintains its commitment to serving American Indians within a culturally diverse community. The college, through its baccalaureate and associate degree programs, challenges students to develop intellectual and social skills, spiritual values and healthy lifestyles by providing quality education in a nurturing Christian environment.
PROPOSED MISSION STATEMENT
Approved by the Board of Trustees January 23, 北京福彩官网 and presented to the Higher Learning Commission for approval
As a historic Native American serving institution, Bacone College provides a quality holistic liberal arts educational experience for students in a culturally diverse environment empowering life-long learners with the knowledge, skills, and capacity to be transformational leaders in both native and non-native communities.
Novel Coronavirus Policy
Bacone College continues to monitor the evolving outbreak of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus as reported by the Centers for Disease Control. Learn more here.
Students may request transcripts through .
Bacone College’s TRIO program, Student Support 北京福彩官网, is a grant-funded project providing tutoring, academic advising, helpful workshops, and other valuable information to help students graduate in a timely manner. Please visit our offices in Palmer Center 204.
Interested students are welcome to fill out a TRIO participant application.
Questions should be addressed to Patricia Farrell, TRIO Program Director, [email protected].
Bacone College requires all students with on-campus housing to be vaccinated. Students who intend to stay on campus must complete a residency hall agreement and an immunization form.
- Questions about vaccinations may be addressed to [email protected].
- Voter Registration summary
To withdraw from a single class, please complete an Add/Drop form with the help of your academic advisor. This form must be reviewed and signed by both a registrar and a financial aid officer before any changes can be finalized.
To withdraw from a semester, please follow these steps:
- Log in to moodle using your student ID and password.
- Click the Students tab at the top of the page and the Resources option from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Resources page and click the option “Withdraw from Bacone College.” You will be guided through a wthdrawal form, an exit survey, and student loan exit counseling.
If you are more than two weeks into the semester, please discuss the consequences of withdrawing with your acadmic advisor first.